The field of Process Facilitation has only been named as a professional field over the last 20 years. The professional association, the International Association of Facilitators, began in 1994. But the art of guiding groups in meetings to engage people and to accomplish group tasks has been around for a much longer time. I have been fortunate to be a part of this field for more than 40 years. These are my occasional musings on the development of the art and the trend toward meaningful participation in decision-making from my personal experience.
- Ordinary People Making a Positive Difference: Heidi Zahrt’s Story
- Ordinary People Making a Positive Difference
- Invitation to a Storytelling Party: Ordinary People Making a Positive Difference
- Turning A Story of Challenges into a Story of Delightful Discoveries
- It’s Hard to Predict the Impact of a Facilitated Event
Kathy McGrane on Ordinary People Making a Posit… Rose Kady on Invitation to a Storytelling P… jofacilitator on The Rock Will Split Vivien Twyford on The Rock Will Split estermae on Remembering the MLK Weekend, A…